Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Scania Illegal V8

This truck the Scania Illegal V8 is a nice truck. With this truck you will get 1 Cab, 1 Chassis, 15 Engine’s, from 360 to 1300 HP, 2 Transmissions, 2 Interior’s, Standard paint and bull bars and lights, Plus side skirts.
Now this is a nice truck, I my self would have liked to see some extra chassis for this truck, not just the 4X2. I think this would have been a lot nicer to drive in. Don’t get me wrong, this truck drove really nice with the 4X2 setup, but there is room for more.
Now when I drove this truck, I went with the 800 HP engine, I really do not see the need to drive a truck with a 1300 HP engine in it. I did drive this truck for a few hundred miles or so, and I found that the drive was nice, the interior engine and road noise was really nice.
I did notice how ever, that it didn’t feel like I was sitting straight in the truck, it was as if I was pointed to the left a kittle bit. This may need to be looked at in an up coming update if there is one. But I really like this truck.

Credits: John Lee
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x

Screenshots:

scania-illegal-v8-2 scania-illegal-v8-3 scania-illegal-v8-4 scania-illegal-v8-1 scania-illegal-v8-5

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania Illegal V8:

Source: Scania Illegal V8



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-illegal-v8

0 comments:

Post a Comment