Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mack Titan V8 v1.1

This Mack Titan truck mod is really nice. All though this is a very basic mod, it is done really nice.
With this mod you will get, 1 Cab, 3 Chassis, 5 Engines, 5 Transmissions, 1 Interior, Standard Paint, Minimal Exterior options, and Very little interior options.
I drove this truck across Denmark and across Germany, I found that this truck is real nice addition to the game. It drove straight as an arrow, I did have to turn up my steering and breaking a bit, but I had a blast with this one.
This goes to show, that if you take your time, when building a mod, you can have a very nice truck to add to the game.
I would have liked to see some more exterior options, maybe a few more lights or some more horns. But all in all, this is really done nice.

I highly recommend this mod to any one that wants it. This truck is worth it.

My hat goes off to the group that built this one. I really like it.

A++ for this mod.
For the wheels in the screenshots below, you can download it at here!

In this new version:

  • Chassis updated with correct Fuel tank size (2000 litre)
  • Axel weights updated to enable heavier loads
  • E9 engine tuned to 625hp
  • Cummins Signature engine+sound added

Credits: Андрей Васильев, vitalik062, Kriechbaum, FRANK_WOT
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

mack-titan-v8-6 mack-titan-v8-3 mack-titan-v8-5

mack-titan-v8-1 mack-titan-v8-4 mack-titan-v8-2

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Mack Titan V8 for ETS 2:

Source: Mack Titan V8 v1.1



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/mack-titan-v8

0 comments:

Post a Comment