Saturday, December 19, 2015

Panjelajers Indonesia Map v1.4

This Panjelajers Indonesia Map has been updated to game version 1.20.X. I have tested this map before, and I ran into a few problems with it back then.
I am glad that I am able to test this map once more, and I found a couple of problems. I ran into a couple of trucks, where the lights did not come on.
I also found a road that had a marked road block, but the road continued to a town, that I could have stopped into to rest for the night.
I did not get to all of the map, that would have taken days in real time to do it. But from what I did see, this map is challenging.
You will find some real interesting roads, hill climbs and blind corner’s, that you will have to drive on.

I also found area’s where my FPS rate drop a lot, I am not sure what can be done to fix this. But I do hope the map team can find away.
This map is nicely done, but there are still a few bugs to work out.

But like I said, this map is really nicely done.

I will recommend this map to any one that wants to try it.

What’s new in this version?

  • Added new region for left-side traffic.
  • Adapting with new features of ETS2 version 1.22
  • Added six new cities in the new region (Telukmuara, Cadar, Miliharjo, Argo, Sukoilir, and Parang).
  • Rebuilt all northtern part (Hajisari, Ritung, Pradasari, Paleman, Marin, Karangati, Bukitsari, and Gunungjaya).
  • Added 3 ferry lines.
  • Bugs fixed and made improvements.

Credits: Septian
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

panjelajers-indonesia-map-7 panjelajers-indonesia-map-6 panjelajers-indonesia-map-5 panjelajers-indonesia-map-4 panjelajers-indonesia-map-3 panjelajers-indonesia-map-2 panjelajers-indonesia-map-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Panjelajers Indonesia Map:

Source: Panjelajers Indonesia Map v1.4



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/panjelajers-indonesia-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment