Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BDF Tandem Truck Pack v45.0

This is an updated version of the previous versions of this BDF Tandem Truck Pack. I have one of the very first version’s this pack, this was before tag and mid lift Axles.
But this version has all that as well as more engines, lights wheels and tire’s and the box and cistern’s for the back of the truck and on the trailer.
There are to many options to mention in this pack, you will have to download this mod and try it your self.
There are different paints that will work on different cab style’s, I found this out the hard way. I have a lot of paint DLC that I have bought and downloaded, so I was not happy when they did not all work with the cab I was using.
When I switch my cab on the truck, then my shins worked on it.
So if you want to try this pack, then I would say to do so.
I highly recommend this pack, it is nicely done and very stable.

Download and enjoy, my friends!

In this new version:

  1. All Trailer packs has been updated with new cargo (WOTR) as well as old.
  2. Texture map (UV-Mapping) has been checked to make sure it is aligned on all cargo boxes
  3. Universal trailer has been fixed. Until I find the real problem with it, it has the reflex on mudflap back on it.
  4. All Cargo updated to WOTR cargo as well, which mean you can haul WOTR with tandem trailers.
  5. All trucks can now have toys without any errors in cabin.
  6. Shadow has been fixed under the truck on all 13 trucks. (Thanks to Capital and 50Keda)
  7. Mercedes Benz Actros, Cabin does not fail on internal toys now.
  8. ALL trailer pack below is updated with manifest files, some have changes name slightly, so delete old one and add new one.
  9. Texture map (UV-Mapping ) has been checked to make sure it is aligned on all trailer boxes
  10. Mercedes Benz Actros, Cabin A has been changed to default version, as now when MB logo is in vanilla game anyway.
  11. Reflex signs on rear of almost all trailers at the mudflap is removed.
  12. Wheels and Rims tested (Including possibility to change colours) and no problem found. It should work as well.

Credits: Flemming Vinge, SCS, Blender.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Video:

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download BDF Tandem Truck Pack for ETS 2:

Source: BDF Tandem Truck Pack v45.0



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/bdf-tandem-truck-pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment