Wednesday, December 9, 2015

American Trailer Pack

This American trailer pack is really nice. I do not know just how many trailers that are in this pack, but I was able to pull a few.
I did see from the freight market, that there is Flatbed, tankers, LPG and box trailer’s, just to name a few.
Now some of you European driver’s may not like these trailer’s only because they are so much longer, but I would say give them a try.
I did not have any trouble with this trailer pack, I think that this is one of the better American trailer mods I have tested.
I think it would have been nice to see some company names on the box and container trailers, but that is the only thing I could find wrong.

I will highly recommend this trailer pack to any one that wants to try it.

Enjoy.

Credits: JAWA, Stas556, Mishanka.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

american-trailer-pack-4 american-trailer-pack-3 american-trailer-pack-2 american-trailer-pack-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download American Trailer Pack:

Source: American Trailer Pack



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/american-trailer-pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment