Friday, December 4, 2015

FPS Increase Mod v2.6 – Ultra Edition Final

This mod will disable and reduce couples of things in game to boost the FPS. Here is the list:

  • Disabled rich presence
  • Disabled radio
  • Disabled steam screenshots
  • Disabled steam browser
  • Reduced grass density
  • Few small changes
  • Increased tooltip delay
  • Reduced rain reflection
  • Reduced water fov
  • Disabled console
  • Reduced mirror scale

This really is not a mod, this is a config file. This file will increase your frames per second in your game. This will be a real good addition to any low end computer like mine.
I have used one like this a while ago, but it had all kinds of computer language scrolling across the top of the screen, that it made playing the game awful.
So I was asked to try this one , and I am very happy with this one. In the normal game I was getting maybe 15 FPS when driving outside the city and even less inside the city.
When I added this file, my FPS went up to 15 to 20 FPS in the city and 20 to 30 FPS outside the city’s. I am enjoying this.
The readme file say’s to set your scaling at 100%, I found that was not good on my end, so I went down to 75% and my game is more enjoyable, now this works for me, but you will have to work on the setting’s your self.
In my opinion, this config file is a god send to anyone that has a low or lower end computer. I will be keeping this one. I like it. Now there are other files with this RAR file, I only used the config file. so if you want to try the rest, make sure you read the readme file before you do anything different.

I will there for, highly recommend this file to any one with a low or lower end computer.

Credits: BLiNKT
Compatibility: ETS2 1.21.x and 1.22.x
Review: Lone Wolf

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download FPS Increase Mod for ETS 2:

Source: FPS Increase Mod v2.6 – Ultra Edition Final



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/misc/fps-increase-mod

0 comments:

Post a Comment