Thursday, December 24, 2015

Mercedes-Benz Axor Ultimate v3.1

This Mercedes-Benz Axor Ultimate mod is several trucks in one pack. I choose the BDF version to test.
With this mod you will get 3 Cabs, 10 Chassis, 6 Engines, 2 transmissions, “NO RETARDER”, 7 Interior, Standard PAINT, Lots of Interior and Exterior Options.
I drove the BDF version of this truck because I wanted a change from the standard trucks that I have been testing. At first it was a good idea until I tried to drive away from the dealer. I am not sure if I was stuck in the building or the breaks did not release the way that they should have. So I had to call for service, I also had the same problem at a rest area when I stopped driving for the the night. There is a problem with the break’s on this mod. I would also have liked to see a better range in engine size, the biggest I could get was a 435 BHP. I think this needs to be looked at.
Besides the problems with this mod, this is a nicely done truck, it looks good, it sounds good, but it is in need of some more work.

I can not and will not recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it. There is more work that is needed and I am willing to test this again. BUT not until this work is done.

You can find it in every Mercedes-Benz dealer.

Credits: KaptaN_38, Danz, Niksarl
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

mercedes-axor-ultimate-2 mercedes-axor-ultimate-1 mercedes-axor-ultimate-3 mercedes-axor-ultimate-4

mercedes-axor-ultimate-2 mercedes-axor-ultimate-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Mercedes-Benz Axor Ultimate:

Source: Mercedes-Benz Axor Ultimate v3.1



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/mercedes-axor-ultimate

0 comments:

Post a Comment