Friday, August 21, 2015

Southern Region Map v4.0

This Southern Regions map is based some where in southern Russia, exactly where is unknown. This is a small region from what I can see, but it is big in driving.
I am going to say that this map is a work in progress, I would like to see some more of the region added, but I would also like to see that the existing problems get fixed first.
Although the driving is a bit of a challenge, I did find some area’s of concern, I ran into stop lights that do not work, I ran into a speed camera that must be set below 20 KPH, because I got a fine there.
I also found some texture error’s in this map, more so when I was driving at night.
I drove this map on the Quick jobs list, I was able to drive a wide range of trucks, including my Kenworth T800. All the trucks drive just fine, all the trailers I pulled were also fine.
So as it stands, this will be a really nice may once it is done.

I will be willing to retest this map again, once the problems have been fixed.

I am going to recommend this map to any one that wants to try it. I will only recommend this map with CAUTION. I hope you all will enjoy it.

Note: The map doesn’t work without DLC “Scandinavia”. It is a standalone map, you need to create new profile in order to use it!

News in this version:

  • Added new cities, roads and signs.
  • Added new textures.
  • Fixed some bugs.

Credits: SimKA
Compatibility: ETS2 1.18.x and 1.19.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

southern-region-map-10 southern-region-map-9 southern-region-map-8 southern-region-map-7

southern-region-map-6 southern-region-map-5 southern-region-map-4 southern-region-map-3 southern-region-map-2 southern-region-map-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Southern Region Map for ETS 2:

Source: Southern Region Map v4.0



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/southern-region-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment