Sunday, August 30, 2015

Doll Vario Trailer with Wirtgen Willing Machine

This 37-ton Wirtgen Willing Machine trailer is probably one of the most beautiful trailers I’ve seen with attention to every detail and it feels nice to run with. I’ve had this trailer before too long ago, but would just take a ride to and found that it still works perfect in version 1.19 with all DLC’s. during my test from Gdansk to Felixstowe I have not experienced any problems with this trailer. I would recommend anyone who wants to try some oversize trailers, to try this fatalistic smukkke trailer. It gets 9 out of 10 from me, it is certainly a trailer I will keep in my game. To run a trip with the if there must be some changes.

Credits: Roadhunter, Borsalino88
Compatibility: ETS2 1.19.x and 1.20.x
Review: bcslagelse (BCS)

Screenshots:

doll-vario-trailer-wirtgen-willing-machine-2 doll-vario-trailer-wirtgen-willing-machine-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Wirtgen Willing Machine Trailer for ETS 2:

Source: Doll Vario Trailer with Wirtgen Willing Machine



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/doll-vario-trailer-wirtgen-willing-machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment