Monday, August 24, 2015

Scania STAX

I drove this truck over the past few days, and I love this Rig. I think I may have found a new Favourite truck.
This is a very stable truck. You get a lot of engine’s, 2 cab style’s, 2 chassis style’s, 1 Transmission and several paints.
There isn’t a lot of light options for this truck, so I used my 50K addon mod so I could add different lights to me truck.
I did find that there is a strange glow in the center of the steering wheel. I went as far as to turn off all my mods and this glow was still there. I have no idea why or what is happening to cause this. “Just something to look for”.

So now. Would I recommend this truck YES I would.
Would I add this to my Fleet, YES i Have.

To the person or people that made this mod. Well done, Well done in deed.

Until Next time.

Credits: newS
Compatibility: ETS2 1.19.x and 1.18.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

scania-stax scania-stax-3 scania-stax-2 scania-stax-4 scania-stax-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania STAX for ETS 2:

Source: Scania STAX



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-stax

0 comments:

Post a Comment