Saturday, May 2, 2015

Brazil Farm Map v1.2 + Review

The Brazil Farm map is really not all the big. But it is a nice change from pulling cargo from Factories to different places on the map. But in the map you are pulling cargo from farm’s and taking them to different place’s.
I found this to be a real nice change. I found that driving on Gravel road to be a challenge, not only the fact that you have some steep hills to drive up and down, but you also have some very tight corners to go around.
Some of the pickup points I found were a bit of a challenge, one pickup point was in a barn. Thats really not a big deal, what the hard part of this, was the pickup icon was almost the same color as the inside of the barn.
I also found a couple of problems with this map. One pickup point was in the air and I could not get the trailer I was to pull away with.
I also found that the traffic was moving a little to fast for driving on a gravel road. When I pulled out of a pickup point I was hit with a very fast moving car, and it caused 35% damage to my truck and 15% damage to the trailer. I really think this needs to be looked at.

Now this is a beta test map, so I am sure there will be problems that will be fixed in time.

I will recommend this map, I will recommend this map with Caution. I had no trouble with this map, but if you do want to drive it, then try it for your self.

Credits: Rafael Omodei
Compatibility: ETS2 1.16.x and 1.17.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

brazil-farm-map-5 brazil-farm-map-4 brazil-farm-map-3 brazil-farm-map-2 brazil-farm-map-1 brazil-farm-map-7 brazil-farm-map-6

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Create new profile ~> Enable mod ~> Choose MFazenda.mbd
  5. Enjoy!

Download Brazil Farm Map for ETS 2:

Source: Brazil Farm Map v1.2 + Review



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/brazil-farm-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment