Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Rus Map v1.4.9 New

Rus Map v1.4.9 is out today with new cities (Луга, Клин (Luga, Klin) , road P47 and a lot of fixed bugs!

Well Promods is one of the best maps out there. Now with the addition of Russia 1.4.5 the ETS2 game world just got a whole lot bigger. I can now drive from the North of England or the North of Finland and drive all the way to Moscow, the drive is just awesome to do. With this you can also add Poland rebuilding and you have one hell of a map, and I hope the map just get’s better as time goes on.
Oh there is a god, I have been driving TSM since like for ever. Now with the addition of Russia 1.4.9. I can drive for ever.
I can now drive from Casablanca Morocco, to Moscow Russia, or I can drive from Cairo Egypt to Moscow Russia. Or you can go from Greece to Russia. I have waited for this day for a long time I am very happy.
There are infinite possibilities where you can drive from now. So my friends lets get driving and have a good time doing so.
This map works fine with Promods Map, MHA Pro Map and Trucksim Map!

Changelogs:

Click here to read the full changelog

Credits: aldim@tor
Review: Lone Wolf
Compatibility: ETS2 1.17.x and 1.8.x

Screenshots:

rus-map-2 rus-map-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Rus Map v1.4.8 for ETS 2:

Source: Rus Map v1.4.9 New



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/maps/rus-map

0 comments:

Post a Comment