Monday, May 11, 2015

Scania R2008 Standalone v3.0 + Review

This is the reworked version of Scania R2008 by 50k with new chassis (midlift and taglift), new templates, new skins, new mirror and hand handle, new lightbox, interior, sounds and some fixed bugs.

What’s new in this version?

  • Added 6×2 variants with rear liftable axle.
  • Fixed all bugs on 1.17

This is a really nice truck. you get a lot of options with it. Several cab’s, engines, 2 transmissions, lots and I mean lots of lights. You only get the standard paint with the metallic paint option.
I drove this truck across North Africa on my TSM map. Although it is a real nice truck, I am not really happy with the open pipe sound, maybe some of you are, but I am not. I also found that there was a whistling sound in the cab, almost like there was a air leak from one of the windows. I also found that, even with the in game steering sensitivity way down, the truck steering was very sensitive. I really don’t know why it is that way, but that’s what I had to deal with.

But like I said, this is a really nice truck.

I will recommend this truck to anyone that wants to use it.

Keep on Truckin.
Credits: 50keda, anaheim and mr.poland, shery0, SCS, Kriechbaum and MatDom1988.
Compatibility: ETS2 1.175.x and 1.16.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

scania-r2008-standalone-1

scania-r2008-standalone-3 scania-r2008-standalone-2 scania-r2008-standalone-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania R2008 Standalone for ETS 2:

Source: Scania R2008 Standalone v3.0 + Review



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-r2008-standalone

0 comments:

Post a Comment