Thursday, January 21, 2016

Improved Environment Sound v1.3

I was asked to test this Improved Environment Sound Mod, so I thought Why not. I will give it a try.  With this mod you will hear, all kinds of Environmental sounds, like birds, wind, rain and thunder. Now the thunder sound was really nice, it was so realistic that my dog woke up from a sound sleep. I also made an effort to get to the ferry ports, because I wanted to hear what change had been done to the ship whistle.  I was very happy that I did, I also drove past a church, and I was able to hear the bells chime, as I was driving by. This really made my trip into Russia worth it.
Now when you open this file, you will find 3 SCS files. There is a readme and some picture’s that will help you set this up. They must go in the right order, or this mod will not work.
I believe that there has been a lot of work put into the making of this mod, and I think this is very much worth a try.
I will highly recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it. I am very happy that I did.

This is such a stunning mod for your game with these features:

  1. New ferry and train (Eurotunnel) sounds;
  2. New environment sounds for forest and city. Now its total 20 new sounds;
  3. Mod is fully compatible with Sound Fixes Pack mod by Drive Safely, but must be installed with higher priority!
  4. New photo mode camera sound;
  5. Reworked ambience sounds for companies. Added many missing sounds for different companies (for default, Pro Mods, RusMap, ROS, TSM and MHA map companies). Added more than 40 sounds overall;
  6. New yawn sounds for men/women driver;
  7. Realistic train sounds including sound of railroad crossing sound;
  8. New menu music;
  9. New garage interior and garage gates sound;
  10. More realistic and more detailed refueling and trailer coupling sounds;
  11. Every truck now have its own new windshield wipers sound;
  12. New HQ rain, interior rain and thunder sounds;
  13. Added many new and changed old sounds for different game objects (movers) from default map and various mod maps: sounds of animals, people, machines etc;
  14. New HQ rain blobs textures and general look of rain on windshield;
  15. New realistic sounds for ai cars and new ai car horn sounds, taken from real cars;
  16. Mod adds more than 230 high quality sounds and music for ETS2;

Changelogs:

  • Increased sound level for forest ambient sounds;
  • Completely reworked all traffic sounds;
  • Added new ambient sounds for city and forest;
  • Changed sound of cows, rain, interior rain;
  • Added new sound for lift axle;
  • Changed some company sounds;
  • Increased damage level for truck/trailer. Reduced truck to trailer damage;
  • Decreased mirrors viewing angles;
  • Changed roads looks during rain.

Credits:  AlexeyP
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download this mod for ETS 2:

Source: Improved Environment Sound v1.3



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/sounds/improved-environment-sound

0 comments:

Post a Comment