Friday, September 30, 2016

SmhKzl Graphic Mod v2.0

So this Graphics mod is really nice, I did see that the colors of the sky and the grass and tree’s had changed.
But I think what I noticed the most, was the texture of the road has changed.  In some areas on the road the color had changed from dark to light, you could also see the cracks in the road surface a lot better. I think this makes the game a lot more realistic in my opinion.
Now I never encountered any rain on my trips with this mod, but I have read that the rain is really nice to see. I did see the sky change a lot, the clouds would go dark, then to a nice fluffy white. Which I find to be really nice.

I think this mod is very nicely done, I think there is room for more expansion. But that is up to the team that made this mod.

I am going to recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it. This is really nice.

In this new version:

  • Fixed Texture Errors
  • NEW: sunset: 20:00 – Sunrise: 05:30
  • Add New HDR Codes
  • Add New Weather Colors
  • Added 1000 new textures.

Version 2.2 has fixed texture and fully compatible with v1.25

Credits: SmhKzl
Compatibility: ETS2 1.25.x

Screenshots:

2016-03-07_00004 2016-03-07_00002 2016-03-07_00001

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Mod Manager ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download this mod for ETS 2:

Source: SmhKzl Graphic Mod v2.0



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/misc/smhkzl-graphic-mod

0 comments:

Post a Comment