Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pegasus Cargo Pack v2.0

This trailer pack will give you a total of 80 Extra trailer’s into your game. I was only able to drive with a few, but what I did drive with and saw on the road’s was very interesting.
One of the trailer’s I pulled was a compressed gas trailer, this trailer went down the road very nice.
I also saw some heavy trailer’s as well as some over sized load trailer’s. Basically you will get a large assortment of trailer’s, from a tank trailer to some farm equipment to smaller trailer’s.
I found this pack to be very nicely done. I think this will be a great addition to your game.

I will highly recommend this pack to anyone that wants to use it.

Credits: Rodrigo Mota
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

pegasus-cargo-pack-6 pegasus-cargo-pack-5 pegasus-cargo-pack-4 pegasus-cargo-pack-2 pegasus-cargo-pack-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Pegasus Cargo Pack

Source: Pegasus Cargo Pack v2.0



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trailers/pegasus-cargo-pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment