Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Scania 143M v3.5 + Review

This is an updated review for the Scania 143M Truck.  With this truck, you will now get 5-Cabs, 8-Chassis, 7-Engines, 3-Transmissions, 5-Interior Standard paint plus 2 skins, Lots of Exterior option, IE, Lights, side skirts, High pipes behind the cab and more, Minimal Interior options. As I stated, this is an update review on this truck mod. With the added option to this truck, I found it was nice to be able to add more parts. I also found that when I added the high pipes behind the cab, there were extra items there as well. Like more lights and lighting options. This is a nice touch.
Now I had 2 problems with this update. The engine sound had changed, it now sounds like an engine with over a million miles on it and it was on it’s last legs. The other problem, was the steering is very sensitive. I had to turn my steering sensitivity way down just to drive this truck. I have been finding this in more and more truck mods lately. I have no idea why they are doing this.

With that said, I will still recommend this truck to any one that wants to try it.

In this version:

  • The truck is completely autonomous.
  • You can buy it from large Scania dealer.
  • Specifications is taken from the original documentation
  • Model is skinnable

Credits: SCS, TSM Poland, rinat, NewTon, Anaheim, EED123, Sheryo, Ekualizer
Compatibility: ETS2 1.22.x and 1.21.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

scania-143m-new-2 scania-143m-new-3 scania-143m-new-4 scania-143m-new-1

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania 143M for ETS 2:

You can download another version of this truck with V8 Sound at here.

Source: Scania 143M v3.5 + Review



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-143m-new

0 comments:

Post a Comment