Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Scania T v1.5.3 + Review

I have driven a lot of mod trucks in this game, but I have to say that this is one of my favorite’s.
not only is is nice to drive, but you have a long list of part’s to upgrade the truck to.
I liked the fact that you have a nice choice of engine’s, light’s, drive train and cabin. But you
also  a large choice of of paint as well as wheels and tire’s.
The downside of this truck is, you only get 2 Transmissions. I would have liked to see more.
But all in all, this is a really nice truck to drive and to work with.
So the Big Question is. Would I add this truck to my fleet.  YES I WOULD.
If you download this truck, I think you will really like it, I have been testing this truck on 1.14 Beta and it run’s just fine.
I hope you will enjoy this truck as much as I have.

This Scania T has:

  1. Normal, Highline, Topline and Longline cabins. Includes also Topline EXC cabin which is longer than Topline but shorter than Longline.
  2. Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines with T-badges.
  3. Plastic and paintable chassis.
  4. Hood visible in interior view.
  5. 4×2, 6×2/2, 6×2*2, 6×4, 8×4/2 and 8×4*2 for all cabins.
  6. Plenty of custom and tuning parts.

What’s new in this version?

  • Added 10×4/4 and 10×4*4 chassis for EXC cabins
  • Added more realistic interior lighting
  • Fixed ETS2 1.15 issues
  • Some other small changes

Known issues:

  1. Hood in interior view takes color from base color. It’s not skinnable.
  2. Third UV-map doesn’t work but is very small problem.
  3. Some parts may have finnish name because I don’t know them english name. If you know english name please notify it to me.
  4. The icons are not perfect. If there is missing icons please report it to me.
  5. Chassis shadow is not perfect.

Credits: RJL/Fordsonmies, 50keda, SCS Software
Compatibility: ETS2 1.16.x and 1.17.x
Review: Lone Wolf

Screenshots:

scania-t-5 scania-t-6 scania-t-7 scania-t-3 scania-t-4

How to install mod for ETS 2:

  1. Download this mod.
  2. Extract it!
  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.
  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
  5. Enjoy!

Download Scania T for ETS 2:

Source: Scania T v1.5.3 + Review



Source: ETS2 Mods http://ets2downloads.com/trucks/scania-t

0 comments:

Post a Comment