Tuesday, May 13, 2014

USA CB/Scanner Radio Chatter Mod

So I searched and searched for a American sounding CB radio chatter mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and was surprised to not find ANY on any of the top mod sites. So since I own my own studio I decided to mix down just over 15 mins of loop for anyone who wants CB chatter in English, (also some Spanish incl.) Simple install, copy and paste the mp3 file to your ETS2 music folder, turn it on in your radio and go. Hope you enjoy, More radio mods coming soon. S/O’s to all the other hot mod makers out there and I hope to join the ranks.


Credits: Uncle D Studios © 2014

Compatibility: ETS2 1.9.x


Screenshot:


USA CB/Scanner Radio Chatter Mod


How to install mod for ETS 2:



  1. Download this mod.

  2. Extract it!

  3. Paste the .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder.

  4. Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.

  5. Enjoy!


Download this mod for ETS 2:



The post USA CB/Scanner Radio Chatter Mod appeared first on ETS2Downloads.






Source: ETS2Downloads http://ets2downloads.com/misc/usa-cbscanner-radio-chatter-mod

0 comments:

Post a Comment